Wed, Jan 10|
L.A.N.D. Living a New Day - A New Norm After Cancer - January 2024
L.A.N.D. – Living a New Day, A New Norm is a guided program which offers you a step-by-step process, paired with knowledge and skills to create positive outcomes for living a sustainable future.
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
About the event
"Seasons may change, but cancer doesn't - Join us on the journey together!"
EMWA Survivorship Program - 8 WEEKS This small group is limited to 10 - If you are interested in being a part please R.S.V.P. soon.
Each Moment We’re Alive – Living a New Day, A New Norm (L.A.N.D.) is a guided 8 week program which offers you a step-by-step process, paired with knowledge and skills to create positive outcomes for living a sustainable future of joy, choice, and freedom.
With its unique life mastery approach, the objectives of the program are for you to:
- Understand you are destined to be more than just a cancer survivor.
- Understanding the vulnerability of cancer and excepting support and services.
- Overcome your fears so you get into action.
- Create personalized tools to help you feel less fatigued and more empowered.
- Move past blocks with ease while reducing stress.
- Learn techniques to balance work/family life
You will Receive:
- 8 sessions of 90-120 minutes each. During these sessions we will go through your progress and discuss it in more detail. You will be able to ask questions and work past any bumps in the road with support.
- The EMWA – A Guide to Living a New Day, A New Norm AND Action sheet journal for learning, application, and lifelong reference as a powerful “toolkit”.
- Entry into private Facebook group for additional support from your peers
- Newsletters with upcoming events for support